Virtual Sex Girls
Virtual Sex Girls
Aug 21, 2022 - Aug 28, 2022
Marketplace: AirNFTs AirNFTs

VirtualSexGirls is a unique project that brings together model girls and talented manga artists to create stunning art. But our mission doesn't stop there - we are also committed to supporting breast cancer research and psychological help for those affected by this disease. Our NFTs may be intended for an adult audience, but we are driven by a good cause. 70% of the proceeds from our sales will go towards supporting cancer research, while the remaining 30% will support our talented content creators. We invite you to visit our page on AirNFTs to explore our collection and learn more about our mission to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. Thank you for your support.


Explanation of the Key Terms


NFTs are a unique type of digital asset that use blockchain technology to verify ownership and authenticity. NFTs are one-of-a-kind and cannot be replicated or exchanged for other tokens at a fixed rate. NFTs have been used to represent a wide range of digital assets, including artwork, music, and even virtual real estate.


RiseAngle NFT Calendar

NFT enthusiasts looking for a comprehensive NFT drops calendar need look no further than RiseAngle NFT Calendar. Our platform features detailed calendars for ETH drops, Polygon drops, ADA NFT drops, Solana NFT drops, and more, making it easy to stay on top of upcoming NFT mint schedules and never miss a drop.

Get Featured
Mint RAM Gen 2
Buy RAM Gen 1
RAM NFT - Gen 2
Don’t Miss the Next NFT Drops