Noble Bonks
Noble Bonks
Jan 26, 2023 - Feb 01, 2023
Marketplace: Magic Eden Magic Eden
Blockchain: Solana Solana

Throughout history, those who have seized opportunities have risen to the top as the nobles and aristocrats of their communities. This remains true in the digital age of Web3, where enthusiasts have the chance to seize their destiny and become the elite of their online communities. That's why we're excited to introduce Noble Bonks NFT, our latest project. At Noble Bonks, we're committed to creating a community that's invested in the success of its members. By joining our community, you'll have exclusive access to opportunities and earn passive income through our luxury jewelry store. 60% of the profits from each purchase will go directly to our community, with the remaining 40% used for marketing, growth, and payments for our dedicated team members. This is your chance to join an exclusive Alpha community and benefit from staking, Sol/Bonk DAO, and more. We understand that the world of Web3 is constantly evolving, which is why we'll continue to develop unique plans and opportunities with the help of our community and DAO. By becoming a member of Noble Bonks, you're making a lifelong investment in your future as a true aristocrat of Web3. Don't miss out on the chance to elevate your status and join the elite ranks of Noble Bonks.


Explanation of the Key Terms


Non-Fungible Tokens, or NFTs, are unique digital assets that use blockchain technology to verify their authenticity and ownership. Unlike traditional currencies, they cannot be exchanged for something else on a one-to-one basis. NFTs have become increasingly popular in the art world, where they are used to authenticate and sell digital art and collectibles, but they have potential applications in many other industries as well.


DAO, or Decentralized Autonomous Organization, is a new way of organizing businesses, communities, and projects without a centralized hierarchy or authority. A DAO is run by a set of rules encoded on a blockchain that allow members to vote on decisions and proposals. DAOs are transparent, autonomous, and decentralized, and they offer a more democratic and efficient way of making decisions.


Web3 is a new internet paradigm that emphasizes decentralization, community-driven governance, and user sovereignty. Unlike the current Web2, which relies on centralized authorities to manage data, transactions, and user identity, Web3 leverages blockchain technology to create a trustless and decentralized system. This enables users to control their data, assets, and identity and fosters more transparent, equitable, and collaborative interactions. With its promise of a more open and democratic internet, Web3 has the potential to transform various industries, including finance, gaming, social media, and more.


RiseAngle NFT Calendar

Stay ahead of the game with RiseAngle NFT Calendar, the leading NFT calendar for tracking upcoming NFT projects. Our NFT drop calendar includes a comprehensive NFT mint schedule that covers ETH drops calendar, Polygon drops calendar, and SOL drops calendar, among others. Our platform is the ultimate tool for NFT enthusiasts who want to stay up-to-date with the latest NFT drops and maximize their NFT collection.

Get Featured
Mint RAM Gen 2
Buy RAM Gen 1
RAM NFT - Gen 2
Don’t Miss the Next NFT Drops